Albany Day Hospital is a stand alone private day hospital designed and built to meet the needs of patients in the Great Southern region of Western Australia. Together with the latest equipment, our experienced specialists, nurses, technicians and administration staff work together to deliver quality care locally.
We are proudly owned by Monserrat Day Hospitals, an established healthcare provider with hospitals across Australia. With 22 years of experience in operating day hospitals and cancer care services, Montserrat is proud of its specialised private facilities.
- 3 pre-operative beds and 3 post-operative beds
- Recovery lounge with 6 comfortable chairs
- Interview room for privacy when being admitted to hospital
- Quality sterilisation equipment to meet infection control standards
- Onsite pathology collection
- Ample drop off and pick up parking