Albany Day Hospital
Albany Day Hospital opened in 2019 and was built to meet the needs of patients in the Great Southern region of Western Australia.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialities including ophthalmology, vasectomies, minor procedures, dental surgery, urology, oral and maxillofacial and plastic surgery.
At Albany Day Hospital we are proud to deliver the highest standard in clinical and nursing care to patients, families and clinicians through respect, integrity, innovation and compassion.
- 3 pre-operative beds and 3 post-operative beds
- Recovery lounge with 6 comfortable chairs
- Interview room for privacy when being admitted to hospital
- Quality sterilisation equipment to meet infection control standards
- Onsite pathology collection
- Ample drop off and pick up parking